Windsor has been designing and manufacturing fiber optic splice products for 30 years.
Benefits of the Hubbell Power Systems’ Windsor splice closure:
All splice closures come fully assembled
- Reduced chance of craft error
- Reduced splicing time
- Reduced labor cost
Each splice closure is designed and manufactured specifically for each cable type
- Isolated ground closure designed for shielded cable provides a dedicated waterproof ground port for each cable
- OPGW closure is designed with cable clamps that provide in excess of 1000 lbs pullout resistance and substantial torque restraint
- All Dielectric closure is designed specifically for non-metallic cable
All splice closures end plates are designed with split seal and slotted port
- No trapped cables
- Cables may be added or removed for overbuild with no service interruption
- Unsurpassed expressed buffer-tube storage capacity
- Facilitates uninterrupted mid-sheath access
All splice closures are made from durable components to strict quality control guidelines.
For more information visit our Products page.
Companies that trust Windsor